10/04/2013

Neviana Vladinova Dreams of Rio

Neviana Vladinova has quickly become one of the most interesting and most promising gymnasts on the Bulgarian team. My impression of her is that she works very hard to improve and that she is able to show her strengths with very original routines. We have a lot of time until the Rio Olympics but I felt very happy to read in an recent intereview that Neviana's goal is to participate! I think acknowledging one's dreams and goals definitely means one has made the first step in the process of achieving them.I wish Neviana the best of health and can't wait to enjoy her gymnastics. The photos below, courtesy of Dimo Dimov, demonstrate her expressive and sophisticated style. I find them very inspiring because they look as though she is flying, while her feet remain on the ground, a harmony of emotion and confident control.

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete